Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday!


Oh my word.. I thought something was missing today..then I just remembered lol Weigh In Wednesday!!! lol  
Yesterday, I did the Wii for an hour and walked on the treadmill for 1/2 an hour.   I am forcing myself to work the treadmill back into my routine.  I am still struggling in the eating department.  If I do not follow my plan with 2 eggs and a cup of coffee in the morning then pretty much my day seems ruined!  I ate a cupcake last night.. grrr.. but that wasn't the worst of it.. when I watched the biggest loser.. I learned that cupcakes are an average of 500 calories each UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  I had no idea.  That is the problem.. So my light bulb moment last night was that I am consuming too many calories again DUH! grrr..  What good is exercising when you are offsetting it with an 500 calorie cupcake???  My goal this week is to work on getting myself back on balance with eating.. my cravings are just a mess.  I hate the fact that I feel that I am undoing everything I accomplished last year.. very very disheartening.  So back to the beginning.. :)   

How did you do this week?  

1 comment:

Our Family said...

you need an accountable partner. lets begin shall we :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: