Thursday, May 21, 2009

Direct TV is Something to Consider!

I see so many commercials nearly everyday trying to convince you of cable or satellite TV. How in the world can I choose when everything sounds so good?! My husband and I have talked about changing our cable service. We are considering directtv for our TV service. directtv has had a higher customer satisfactory rating then my cable service.. Now that is pretty impressive. Nothing is worse when you can't get help or even talk to a human on the phone.

The price packages are incredible compared to what we are paying now with our cable. Packages start at 29.99 up to 52.99. I believe that is almost 30% less than what we are paying right now. Wait until I tell my husband this! If you choose the 39.99 to 52.99 package you will receive a FREE HD DVR and 3 months FREE of Movie Channels - HBO, SHOWTIME, & STARZ. Wow! And of course all your local channels are included. Can you believe some services do not include the local channels? That is insane!

I hate to mention this to my husband just yet, so I will whisper, they have a NFL and MLB Packages! NFL includes up to 14 games every Sunday...oh great!

Along with the best prices, 100% digital programming, and Freebies, you don't even have to pay for the installation. Free installation up to 4 rooms!

Alright, it's time to talk to my husband about switching to Direct Tv!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh please oh please oh please don't get DirecTV. Check out my post a few days ago which even links to my original post mentioning them. The worst part of it all is if they know you have a problem half the time you wind up getting hung up on then having trouble getting back to a real person...I sincerely believe they do it on purpose. Please check it out!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: