Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All Brand New

Did you know that the main areas to remodel in your home, that will return a major investment is the bedrooms, kitchen, and bathrooms? I would say that is pretty accurate. I normally want to see how new the kitchen appliances or cabinetry is or the bathroom flooring and fixtures. Changing just one or two things in any of these rooms can make the room seem brand new!

The problem we all run into is trying to find a contractor that we can depend on. It's important to find a contractor that is licensed, and committed to doing the job honorably. Atlanta remodeling is just the contractor for your home remodeling needs. If you live in or around Atlanta make sure give these contractors a call.

No matter what kind of remodeling project you are attempting, make sure to do your own research, and most importantly make a budget and stick to it. Perhaps you are thinking of building a deck out back for the summer, or adding an all glass shower to your master bathroom. Well don't wait anymore, the Atlanta contractors will work with you and your budget and make sure the project falls in line. They give incredible customer service and affordable prices. We all can use a deal in this economy!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: