Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Beautiful Frame for My TV

I love the Internet! Don't you? I swear they have a site for everything! No matter what you search for..up pops a page. And to think someone made that site. It's would be almost humorous if it weren't so wonderfully convenient.

So my newest find is a site completely dedicated to entertainment centers for TVs. And let me tell you they have everything. All kinds of designs, colors, and sizes. This company has Entertainment Centers, expandable entertainment centers, TV lift consoles, corner
entertainment centers, TV consoles, and armoires. The cool thing is they have entertainment centers that take up a entire wall, and yet they also carry TV Stands on a much smaller scale.

Right now they are having a massive inventory blowout sale. This sale will continue until they run out of their blowout inventory. I am talking major sales here. 30% to 65% off. Wow! Not only that.. are you ready for this? FREE Shipping!! I love Free shipping!! And the lower 48 states will not have to pay Sales Tax. (Unless you live in CA) Free Shipping and No Sales Tax.. is a HUGE savings.. then you factor in the awesome sale prices!

I was browsing through the selection and found so many that I LOVE, but I do have my eye on
one particular entertainment center. It's called the Expandable Chestnut Entertainment Center. This one is massive. Check out the picture to the right! Isn't it beautiful? I love that I could fill the side shelves with neat artifacts or books. Of course my husbands favorite feature is the cool lighting affect in the shelving. And this accommodates most TV sizes..which is perfect since my husband loves the big screens.

You should run over there and check all the inventory of Entertainment Center Furniture
while they still have it!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: