Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bring Some Personality Into Your Home


I love furniture. I always think of different ways I can either rearrange what I have already or what new piece will transform a room. It really is amazing how one red chair or a new rug or even a painting can take a drab room to a whole new level.

Don't you just adore couches or sofas (whichever you prefer)? A Sofas can make a room feel comfortable, warm, and inviting when you walk in. You can set the tone. Whether it be formal, family room, or even just a rec room. There is a sofa for any occasion.

My husband has been begging for a leather theater sectional. They must recline, have cup holders, have compartments for snacks. ha! He is determined that our movie viewing experience will be heightened to the 10th degree with this type of Leather Couch!

I happen to love a sofa called Wood Trim Living Room Sofa. This sofa is beautiful, and
elegant. My middle name is ornate so this fits my personality perfectly. The wood trim and legs are all hand carved stained in English Tea!
This would turn my formal living room, into a place fit for a king. Check out the picture to the right.. Don't you love it?

Even though my husband and I have totally two different taste.. the wonderful thing about furniture is that you can fit it all into the house and make it work perfectly!

Check out these sofas and couches I have talked about. They are on sale.. I'm talking awesome sale here. 30% to 65% off. As well as FREE shipping and No Sales tax in the lower 48 states! Don't worry if your taste aren't mine.. there are tons more sofas or couches to choose from. Leather, reclining, sectional, fabric, home theater seating, and loveseats!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: