Monday, June 29, 2009

Discount Adventure Travel!




It seems like everyone is going on vacation right now! In fact we just returned from a wonderful time in San Diego. It was so nice to spend the day at a theme park, then the beach. Of course our vacation was less then adventurous.. probably more the relaxing kind of vacation. If you are one that thrives on adventure, and exciting getaways.. then I found the perfect Discount Adventure Travel for you!

Whether you are interested in Skiing, Snowboarding, Mountaineering, SCUBA, River Rafting, or even multiple adventure tours the Discount Adventure Travel covers it all! The cool part is you can customize your Adventure or just pick one of the awesome trips they have listed.

Tanzania Adventures is a three week trip traveling from the roof of Africa atop Mt. Kilimanjaro to the coral reefs of Zanzibar. The Ultimate Colorado Adventure looks really cool. White water rafting, mountain climbing, skiing, and so much more. Or Ski The Rockies with ski instructions and lessons from former U.S. & Olympic Coaching Staff!

I know my brothers would love to take a vacation like this!!! You can book any or all of these Discount Adventure Travel Trips online! If you need some convincing take a look at the testimonial page!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: