Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Great Father's Day Gifts at CBD!  
505000X: Dad, Thank You Ceramic Mug and Spoon Set, Black Dad, Thank You Ceramic Mug and Spoon Set, Black
By James Lawrence Company

We've thought of everything! Shiny ceramic mug for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate comes with it's own spoon that stores right in the handle. Coal black with loving sentiment
Dad, thank you with all my heart, for all the love in yours. Mug capacity 15 ounces; spoon size 4.5"; message with flower pot graphic is repeated on both sides of mug; boxed for giving for any occasion.
175020: Dad--Resin Photo Frame Dad--Resin Photo Frame
By Lighthouse Christian Products

Brighten Dad's day with a reminder of what he's working for!
"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58. Resin. Measures 8.5" x 6.5" and holds a 6" x 4" photo. Easel backed.

052372: Hammer Multi Tool Hammer Multi Tool
By P Graham Dunn Inc.

Be ready for every emergency with our all-in-one handyman tool of stainless steel. Includes hammer, straight and serrated knife blades, phillips screwdriver, file, woodcutting saw, 4 sizes of hex-wrench fittings, bottle opener, wire cutter, flat screwdriver, and pliers. Engraved rosewood inset features Christian fish symbol and cross engraving. Tool folds compactly and fits into included holster of black nylon, to loop onto your belt. Tool is 6.5" long, 3.5" wide. Holster closes securely with velcro.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: