Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Healthy Foods For Less

Eating healthy is something we all want right? But where do we start? What kinds of foods should we start with? Where can we find them? Is it going to cost too much? These are all the things I think about when trying to conquer the grocery list. I have found that buying bulk on certain items saves me a whole lot of money. I love having enough food..a stock.. I don't like to run out of food.

It's important when buying in bulk that you find the best place that sells high quality food. Of course now it's so much easier to buy food in bulk through online stores. I love this idea. Whether I am buying Brown Rice, Whey Protein Concentrate, Oat Groats, Sprouted Brown Lentils, or Whey Protein Isolate they all will come straight to my door with the highest quality and the best competitive price!

If I had to choose a favorite bulk item to order it would have to be the Sprouted Brown Lentils. I would love to slow cook the lentils into a delicious soup! Yum! The
Whey Proteinis perfect for weight loss, and the cool thing is it is flavorless. That means you can incorporate it in all sorts of ways into your food and drink. You can save up to 40% buying the Whey Protein concentrate in bulk!

You may need a little help with knowing how to use some of these healthy items, but not to worry, buying from Bulk Foods Direct you can receive FREE recipes!

Why not change you and your family's eating...to much more healthy options. Instead of eating white rice, buy Brown Rice in Bulk through
Bulk Foods Direct. Instead of buying little bags of lentils, buy a 10 lb container. Not only will that last you and your family a while, but it is sure to save you money. Eating healthy is so important for our well being. Now you and I both know where to start!

1 comment:

Mandy V said...

That's so cool--I get my Protein from bulkfoodsdirect.com too, and I love it. It keeps me full longer and I love their recipes too: especially the zucchini streusel muffins and the peanut butter energy bars. Yum!!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: