Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Nice to be Thought of...

I have to thank Kris from Hands, House, and Heart Full for giving me the Nenos Award.  It's always so nice to receive an acknowledgement of some kind.. kinda makes us all feel good.  I really appreciate Kris.  She is quite the encourager :)  She started a fantastic weight loss competition a few weeks ago called 'The Bloggest Loser'.   Thank you Kris!!!


So on to the Award:


Neno's Award - Rules & Regulations:

1.     As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2.    To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3.    Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4.   Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5.   Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6.   Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7.   Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post

The Reason I love Blogging... Hmm.. I initially started blogging for moral support with my weight loss journey.  Everyone was soo wonderful and an encouraging.. well accept for one person lol jk  From the weight journey, I grew to just really love blogging.. and meeting people.  It's nice to be in a "familiar place"  with people who love to blog and love their families.  Being a stay at home mom is absolutely wonderful and I would never want to do anything else, but I will say that blogging with other Moms and women sure makes life more fun... To be able to get advice, read funny stories, and just get good advice on potty training, is priceless :)  I look forward to another year of blogging!  :)


I would love to give the Nemos Award too:


4 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the Breakfast Tacos!
~Liz

The Social Frog said...

Congrats to you on winning the award & Thank You for giving it to me :)www.thesocialfrog.com

Kris said...

I'll have to find it again tomorrow, I just looked up html for labels, etc. until I found something I liked. I'm on hubby's laptop as my computer is being retarded right now....I'll try to find it tomorrow.

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing this award with me.

I also enjoy blogging. I have met many wonderful friends through blogging. It's a wonderful way to express my thoughts and feelings.

Good luck in all your endeavors. Take care.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: