Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kids Bible Only $4.99

This Adventure Bible for Kids is 77% off right now. So that makes it $4.99!
606802: NIV Adventure Bible, Soft Cover NIV Adventure Bible, Soft Cover
By Zondervan

When kids open
The Adventure Bible, they embark on a great adventure, an exciting expedition of exploring and discovering treasures in God's Word. Now, this best-selling Bible has been revised to further enrich a child's first independent encounters with Scripture. It incorporates four color tip-ins throughout and identifying key Biblical characters and including important facts kids will want to know. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.

Features include:
  • "Let's Live It!" helps kids apply the Bible to their own lives.
  • "Life in Bible Times" explains what it was like to live in Bible times.
  • "Did You Know?" points out fun and interesting facts about the Bible.
  • "Words To Treasure" highlights popular Bible verses.
  • 15 full page color charts, including "10 Commandments for Kids," "How To Pray," "Famous Children of the Bible," and more.
  • Book introductions provide basic facts about each book of the Bible.
  • Presentation page.
  • Dictionary-Concordance to key Bible words.
  • 6-point type.
  • Measures 5.5" x 8.8" x 1.5"
  • Softcover




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: