Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let The Fun Begin


Is it really summer? I can hardly believe how fast the days are coming and going. It is already June! Why is it the older we get.. the faster time slips through our fingers. It certainly makes me more aware to spend the most quality time with my kids and husband. What better way to spend time then go on family vacation!!

I can remember as a little girl going on vacations with my 3 brothers and 4 sisters. We always had so much fun. My parents were missionaries in the Philippines, so most of our vacation were taken either on the beach fronts or the mountains of the Philippines. However, there were those unique times when we would go back to the United States for furlough, that Disney World became my source of fun. I absolutely love Disney World. My memories.. are so magical! I think that is what is so special about being young.. you capture life with such fresh and exciting eyes.. That in a way those 'pixie dust' memories stay with you forever.

My entire family would all climb into our 15 passenger van, with Disney World Tickets in hand, and head over to Disney World. Just driving up to the park was so exciting. I could hardly contain my joy. In the beginning, we would all try to stay together, but that was always impossible with a family our size. Some wanted to ride Space Mountain (which I was always too young to ride), and some wanted to eat, or find Disney characters.

One of my most favorite rides as a kids was the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The funny thing is.. I was kind scared ha! However, for me, when I sat in my little seat and it started moving through the different segments of the ride.. it was like I had entered one of my favorite fairy tales.

Disney World is literally a whole other world. If you haven't been it's an experience you will receive no where else but there. When you are trying to plan your vacation it can be a daunting task. Where do you start? How much are the tickets? I found that orlandfuntickets.com is the perfect place to solve all the planning issues of your vacation. Not only is it easy to navigate and plan but, well lean closer and I'll tell you a secret, it's has the best prices for

So it's summer, we all need a little family time..and positive experiences with the world they way it is these days... Plan some time a way...let down you hair and put on some Micky Ears!

1 comment:

KARMINA said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Not So Perfect: Let The Fun Begin" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Vaca-tion.info Team

http://www.vaca-tion.info

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: