Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lose Weight With Whey!

<span class=
Why do I have a monster Bag of Whey Protein weighing down my words?  Well..not too long ago my brother (who works out daily) told me he uses the EAS Protein Powder as a supplement after his workouts.  I also heard this on 'The Biggest Loser' as well.. That the more you exercise the more your muscles need protein to rebuild themselves.  If you only exercise 10 minutes don't go run and down a whole glass of this protein powder lol  Your body needs to be working hard to crave the protein.  After an intense workout you have up to 60 minutes to drink your protein shake.  I personally like this Chocolate flavor..and of course leave it to me to make it like a milk shake.  I mix one scoop of protein powder with skim milk, or water and a whole lot of crushed ice!  lol  What a trick huh? lol   I noticed EAS has a sample of their protein drink you can try on their site here.

I bought my at Walmart.  

3 comments:

Noel said...

I wish you well with the weight loss. My husband recently lost 45 pounds and he used protein powder too. Good luck!

{ L } said...

That EAS whey protein is awesome!! It's a staple at our house. EAS is more cost effective than others too. You can also sprinkle some in your oatmeal and many other things. :) GOOD FOR you with this weight loss journey. I need to do this myself.

faisal said...

Hi

I think these information are better for human health.

Diet Plan
,
Walk In Clinic
,
Healthy Diet Foods
,
Health,Physique and Medicine
,
Pakistani Realestate
,
JObs opportunities for us
,
Travel In Pakistan

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: