Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love Your Bathroom!

Bathrooms can be one room you find yourself in quite often.. It's just life right? Wouldn't you like your bathrooms to be a place where you feel comfortable? I think that a bathroom deserves a little attention. Some pictures on the wall.. or perhaps a shelf here or there. A cool shower head, or a Bathroom Vanity . When we have guests, we want them to feel at home. To feel like our home is a little oasis. And we all know that the bathroom is one of the main areas we want perfect for our guests.

There are some amazing choices now for bathroom features. Single Bathroom Vanities, double bathroom vanities, antique bathroom vanities, contemporary bathroom vanities, teak bathroom vanities, linen cabinets, and vanity chairs. Hard to imagine so many choices.. But seriously with all these options there isn't any excuse of not finding something to match your taste.

I happen to love the 60" Walnut Finish Antique Double Bathroom Vanity. Oh my goodness this
bathroom vanity is amazing. The wooden details are all hand carved. The counter top is made from marble. Comes with two undermount porcelain sinks, and 7 drawers. I can just imagine how beautiful this would make one of my bathrooms! I could probably find a linen cabinet to match this vanity perfectly. The

18" Enclosed Oak Linen Cabinet would be awesome! Free shipping on this too!

If you don't want or need a double sink, then go for a Single Vanity. There are a number of gorgeous styles in the Single vanity. The 53" Cherry Finish Single Bathroom Vanity happens to be a favorite of mine as well. Beautiful!

These Bathroom Vanities are on sale with 30% to 65% off with FREE Shipping.. along with FREE Sinks and Faucets! I really don't think you could find a place that sells more beautifully designed Bathroom Vanities at amazing prices.

1 comment:

TitansFan said...

For sure! That is really nice. I have had a bunch of fun lately shopping for these. I think I found my finalist Bathroom Vanity. It has a great drawer setup.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: