Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Make Money Writing Things You Enjoy




I love pay per post! I get to write about all kind of things and get paid for it. The cool thing is .. I can choose which articles I write!

If you are interested in trying out payperpost it's pretty simple... Just make sure your blog is at least 90 days old.. and you have at least 20 posts written! Submit your blog and wait for approval!

Just make sure to follow all the instructions carefully..and you will be on your way to making some extra money for writing articles. I have been writing for PayPerPost over a year.. and have found it something that I really enjoy..and it's relatively simple!

You can just fill out the form below or click :



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: