Friday, June 26, 2009

Make Your Guest Feel Welcome!

I love bed sets! Is that weird? It is so important to me to make sure that my guests are comfortable and have a nice place to sleep when they visit. I want them to walk into the room, feeling cozy, comfortable, and completely at home!

I found a wonderful company that has created some beautiful bed sets! Leather beds, wooden beds, children's bed, metal beds, divan beds, storage beds, french style
beds, antique beds, upholstered beds, guest beds, and white beds. I happen to love the French Gilt Bed! It's gorgeous! The bed is upholstered with silk and deep buttoning!

The company also carries an assortment of mattresses and accessories. With a beautiful assortment of bedroom furniture like dressers, trunks, and dressing tables.

Is it time for your bedrooms to receive a makeover? Right now you can get 45% off on selected items and free shipping.

Make your guest feel important when they visit your home. How fun would it be to pick out a beautiful bedroom set with a few matching accessories for your guest room, and have your friends and family be so impressed with their new accommodations! Just go check out the company websites guest beds and choose one or two!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: