Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nurses Need A Break!

Isn't it funny when we are little how many of us wanted to be Doctors or Nurses?! I remember that my Father bought me medical books and a real stethoscope when I was very young. That gesture gave me a sense of purpose and focus when I was young.

Are you a nurse? or Do you know a Nurse? I happen to know many. I found a really neat site that is completely devoted to the occupation of a Nurse. The mind, health, beauty, style, work. love, money, and news & entertainment are all covered in this scrubs magazine.

If you are in the medical field then you are quite familiar with wearing scrubs. And you may not always feel so pretty. Those days are over! There is a section devoted to chic scrubs
fashions. The Do's and Don'ts of scrubs, along with fashion tips.

If you need some tips for weight loss with a crazy work schedule, well they have that too! Basically, if I were a nurse I would definitely be at reading everything I could, and take in anything that would make my life a little easier. This nurse site is incredible!

Did you know that one of the best cities to be a nurse is in Spokane, WA? I would never have guessed that! See how much you can learn by reading the awesome scrubs magazine?!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: