Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Puff Pastry Sheets


Have you tried these Puff Pastries Sheets? I tried them tonight for the first time. Sorry I didn't take a picture of my finished product grrr..

Anyway it was super easy to use. I made cooked two chicken breasts, cooled them. Then cut two large squares from the Pastry Sheets.

In the squares I put:

2 TBLS of Cream Cheese
1 TBLS of Bacon
Scoop of Mozzarella Cheese

Then put the chicken Breast on top. Folded up the pastry sheet around the chicken. Sealing it with 1 egg and water mix. Put the Chicken Pastry seam down on the cookie sheet. Oven at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.

I couldn't believe how wonderful it tasted. The chicken was soo moist. It was super easy. So now I love Puff Pastry Sheets lol I think i will try it next time with dessert.




1 comment:

♥ Kenz ♥ said...

OMG That is so cool! I'll check the nutrition facts (though I'm assuming they're low thus the post hehe) and try that myself! I'll use FF cream cheese, center cut bacon and fresh mozzarella. Yay!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: