Monday, June 29, 2009

Remodeling Season!

Are you looking for a contractor to do some remodeling for your home or office? If you live in the Kansas area then I have found the best kansas City remodeling contractor company. They are a company that finishes what they start, and happen to be very successful at what they do. This Kansas group has a website that tells you all about their services and guarantees.

Always make sure you choose a contractor who is licensed. Can you believe that some aren't? I would rather a professional, that has years of experience behind them work for me. And thankfully you can be sure to find those qualification with the Kansas group.

Whether its kitchen, Cabinets, Plumbing, Electrical, Flooring, Counter tops, window & siding replacements, roof repair or even bathroom remodeling.. the Kansas team does it all and so much more. Their website has beautiful photos of their work. I was so impressed at the bathroom remodel! To go along with the awesome photos (as if that wasn't proof enough) check out the testimonials from people who rely on the Kansas team to do all their home remodeling.

Fill out the contact form on their site and they will get back with you as soon as possible along with a Free Estimation for your remodeling project!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: