Friday, June 26, 2009

Sharpen Your Skills

I don't have to tell you how difficult the times we live are and becoming more and more each day. People all around me are struggling to keep their jobs..or spending everyday trying to find a good job to support their families. I think we are at a point with the economy that people just do not know what to do, or how to even begin. You can have a degree from Harvard but not be the right choice for an employer.

You don't have to wonder anymore, because I found an incredible company that offers all the tools you need to be well prepared to find the right job. They have many accredited courses you can take online. Or pick a career that interests you in the job profile section, and you will be on your way to excelling in your field. Every month they add new courses, so be sure to check back.

I love how this company has all the tools to sharpen your skills for business, or the corporate environment. If you have an expertise to offer, you can create your own course. The great thing about creating your own course you will make 70% profit off of the sale of your course. Kind of neat huh?

So please don't sit there any longer worrying about your job skills! Go ahead and sign up.. along with the 50 million other users who are sharpening their job skills!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: