Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shopping With Ease


Have you ever gone to a Furniture store and imagined how you could decorate your home? If money and space were no object... can imagine being able to fill your home with the most beautiful furniture? ha! I can! However, I think we all know that isn't always so realistic.. Perhaps a place that sells beautiful furniture reasonably priced.. well, now that's music to my ears!

One of the many wonderful things about our modern technology...is the power to shop and buy at our fingertips. To virtually browse through designs, colors, and by price. It still amazes me how far we have come. Being able to buy furniture online is incredible! No more haggling with salesmen or walking round and round the store. Whether you are looking for China Cabinetsor Dining Room Furniture it can all be purchased online.

Did you know that Dining Tablescome in so many different designs and shapes? Like Round Tables, Square Tables, Rectangle Tables. Even breaking down to Casual or Formal Dining. You can't get more simple then that!

One of my favorite Dining Sets is the Expandable Oak Formal Dining Set. Right now this very set is 53% off the original price! Wow! I tend to lean towards more grand and extravagant! I love all the ornate carvings and over sized tables and China Cabinets.

Unlike most furniture stores, I can receive Free Shipping and discounted prices on this the Oak Dining set.. or any other furniture I would like to buy. Free Shipping on something like furniture is really unheard of in this industry. Just 2 years ago, my husband and I went furniture shopping. We knew we wanted to large pieces for our home. We ended up spending hours walking around and around this 3 level furniture store trying to decide. Then of course we had a salesman trailing behind making us a tad nervous and stressed. And at the end.. we still had to pay for our furniture delivery.

To think that next time we want to buy furniture, all we need to do is search, click, buy! Free Shipping and Fabulous discounts! I think I am going to put the Oak Dining Set on my Christmas list this year!




1 comment:

Ross said...

Nice Blog!! Spacify is one of the Buy Furniture Online which has huge collections of furniture.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: