Thursday, June 11, 2009

Start Your Engines

The other day I walked by my husband typing away on this laptop. "What are you doing honey?" I ask He proceeds to tell me with a childish grin that he is looking for car parts for his truck. Of course I had to stop myself in 'mid eye roll'! Why in the world my husband loves cars so much I don't know.. All I know is I want to him to find the best deal possible..even if I don't think he needs 24 k gold trim on the headlights..ok perhaps that's exaggerating a litttle.

So I find this Car Parts Warehouses that prides in having the lowest prices around, and that's guaranteed! The selection seems endless, and the company site is so easy to navigate that even I could find a car part if needed. I love shopping on line..for the convenience, but I will admit shipping costs often make me think twice before buying! Good news - Free shipping comes with the already low priced car parts! I am going to bookmark this car parts store for my husband!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: