Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Heat!


I think Summer has officially arrived! What does Summer Heat mean to you? The Sun is blaring through my windows so intensely that I think my carpet almost caught fire today. I think I actually saw the asphalt bubbling in the streets. The rubber soles of my shoes stick to the driveway.. The eggs cook themselves in the skillet... The water from my shower evaporates before it hits my head... Hmm.. perhaps this is all a bit dramatic.. but Summer in the Southwest couldn't be hotter!

So that is where having an Air Conditioner is as necessary as drinking water! Having the right Air conditioner is a must. One that works all the time.and cools your entire home. It is important to find the right HVAC contractor who will inspect your home and give you a quote. If you live in Las Vegas where its scorching this time of year.. make sure you find the right Las Vegas HVAC Air Conditioning contractor. There is nothing like sleeping comfortably at night, waking up to a cool home. Its so easy to request a contractors quote. Just put your information in and someone will contact you. Please don't let another summer go by without giving your Air Conditioner some real thought!

2 comments:

homeschoolceo said...

Yep, that's pretty darn hot. It's only in the 80s here so far, thank goodness. But humid and lot's of 'squitos!

PW said...

Yup, summer in the southwest can be very hot. BTDT. (been there done that).

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: