Monday, June 15, 2009

Swim In Style

Summer...means Swim time..and vacation time!! I found a great website that covers all your family's swim needs. Men's swimwear, Women's, Kids, Lifeguard gear, Swim Parkas, Swim Protective Swimwear, and Accessories.

They have so many designs and colors to choose from. It's like a one stop swimming shop! Sunwave Sports has a clearance section and a coupon section. I love sales!! And if you aren't sure what size you need or your kids need.. no problem. Just check out the Sizing charts they have available.

I had never heard of a Swim Parka until Sunwave Sports introduced this on their site. What is a Swim Parka? It is like a weather proof long jacket. Reason you need them?

1. It's cold when you get up from the pool, swim parka is the best outfit.

2. When it's windy, you can still keep warm if you have swim parka when your towel won't work.

3. Show your team or family spirit at matches by wearing the same team parka.


Happy Swimming!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: