Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Award Time - Woo hoo!



This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


Thank You Kris from Hands, House, and Heart Full, for giving me this award!! Kind makes your day.. to receive encouragements like this! :)

So Now I would love to pass this on to:


7 comments:

~~tonya~~ said...

Thank you so much for the award!! You are too sweet!!

Stacie said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am now following your blog.

I'd love to gain some additional tips on a healthier lifestyle.

♥ Kenz ♥ said...

Aww thanks! I've never had an award before..:) You're great for a girl's ego. :) Thanks!

Momnerd said...

Now this is the kind of award I like to get! Thanks so much!

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! This is my first blog award, and I'm honored!

Melissa said...

Thanks again, Tara! I had fun choosing bloggers to pass this award along to. It was a challenge, but it was fun!

Lisa said...

Thanks! :) I will have to choose some bloggers when I get back from vacation. :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: