Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love Dare

Fireproof was such a hit last year, and most everyone I knew had watched the film. The book The Love Dare is just like the journal that Kirk Cameron uses in the film. I happen to own this book and think the idea is wonderful! To give yourself and your marriage a completed and devoted focus.

Check the book out if you haven't already. Right now it is on sale for $8.99!


448856: The Love Dare The Love Dare
B
y Stephen Kendrick & Alex Kendrick / B & H Publishing Group

The Love Dare, featured in the new movie Fireproof starring Kirk Cameron, is a forty-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Too many marriages end when someone says "I don't love you anymore." The Love Dare discusses how such a statement reveals a lack of understanding about the fundamental nature of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress. Dare to take The Love Dare, and see your marriage change forever. Paperback. Focus on the Family recommendation.






1 comment:

Kris said...

oooh, I didn't know this was a real book! Awesome!! I see you have a disclosure up now...woohoo!! I forgot to tell you that I grabbed your button the other day. It's in the one for Blogs I Enjoy!!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: