Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Make Your Smile A Healthy One

I have yet to meet one person who just can't wait to go to the Dentist. We want our teeth healthy and beautiful..but just the mere thought of a trip to the Dentist can be nerve wracking! There is an great company that sells all kinds of products recommended by Dentists. I especially love the section for teeth whitening. Mainly because these kits are all do it yourself!! No office visits!

There are special toothpaste just for enhancing the whiteness of your teeth. As well as a Nite White Teeth Whitening Kit
and a Day white ACP kit. Right now on their website there are 30 different types of whitening products. The options are there. You just need to find the right one for your mouth.

Dentist recommended toothbrushes are so important. I actually just had to replace a toothbrush the other day for a Dentist recommended one.. and I cannot tell you the difference on my gums. It was amazing. There really is something to having the proper toothbrush. The oral b electric toothbrush is pretty amazing and seems worth trying.

Whether you need breath products, or toothpaste recommendations, toothbrushes, or just teeth whitening products, this site has it all! The prices are competitive and they pay your sales tax!!! Our smiles are important. The health of our mouth is important. Did you know that whitening your teeth a few shades lighter can take 10 years off your face? That is pretty amazing, and totally worth the effort. Make your smile priority today!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: