Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Children Are Pretty Special

Something happens to us when we have kids. Yeah, we turn into a protective hen, but our children to us become the most beautiful, the most talent children on the planet. Everything they say and do is adorable and brilliant. They recognize shapes a month earlier than they are suppose to we tell everyone our child is a genius destined for great things! Or my child sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..and I swear I heard slight vibrato, ok so she is only 19 months..but the talent is there... Well, not all of us are this extreme, but you have to admit your children are pretty special!

In this day and age, it is really hard to know where to begin with your child in show business. Probably the first thing you need to do is have quality pictures taken of your children. By a photographer who is reputable! Entering your children in Kids Photo Contest is a great way to see where they "stand" as far as first impression. The wonderful thing about children, is that they are all unique. Show business needs all kinds of children.

It really is important to understand all the in's and out's of your child "working". There are entertainment work permit for children. You need to have an Agent to intervene on your behalf and the child's. There is an awesome company that really explains everything in great detail when it comes to Child Acting. As a parent, we are responsible for our little ones, and it is important for us to be informed. Do your research! You never know your child might be the next TV star!




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: