Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Skin Is Priceless

Haven't we all at some time in our lives had issues with our skin? Acne, Dry Skin, oily, and sensitive skin are all types of skin conditions people deal with. Most of the time we really don't know what to do. We try the usual cheap moisturizers and wash our face, but it never seems to fix the problems.

When your face doesn't look good, you don't feel good. After I had my second baby, I struggled with dry skin. I am sure that it had to do with hormones! Sun is another huge factor in skin conditions. It can cause your skin to become dry and loose, mainly from a lack of hydration. Our skin is so important and fragile. We owe it to ourselves to take care of our skin.

One thing we can all do is drink plenty of water. With proper hydration, we nourish our skin, which gives us a energized glow. The second thing we can do is to apply the proper moisturizer to our skin daily.

B. Kemis Antipuritic Cream is one recommendation for many skin issues such as Dry Skin, eczema, allergic reactions, and dermatitis. This cream effectively soothes and calms the skin.

Don't hesitate to read up on skin conditions and try out some of the simple creams and treatments. You don't have to live with your skin condition!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: