Thursday, July 23, 2009

Safety Equipment and Apparel

I've often talked about my brother in law in the Marines. The conditions they are facing right now overseas are sometimes extremely difficult. The heat, the pests, even their living conditions. I think we as Americans often use the old adage "out of sight out of mind". I know there are some things that would really help my brother in law and his fellow marines get through their days. That is 5.11 tactical pants from CHIEF. Have you heard of this company? They are a reputable company and have been outfitting firefighters, EMT, and the police force since 1977.

CHIEF has about anything you can imagine for the outdoors. You can shop worry free with their secure online ordering or you can phone your order in. Excellent customer service and of course if you are not completely satisfied there is a 90 day return policy. With access to 300 different manufacturers, you can be sure they have the latest up to date inventory.

Of course there are always cool incentives like FREE merchandise and FREE shipping with a minimum purchase. Check CHIEF out.. you never know what you might find!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: