Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Save Your Money





We found this ATM Machine at Target the other day! lol Yes, it was
in the Toy Section,
but let me tell you it is so neat! It acts as a real ATM. Comes with an ATM Card lol So you put your card in then register your name and a pin number. After that, there are three options.

1. Account Balance
2. Make a Deposit
3. Make a Withdrawal

There is a spot for coins and for bills. It is so cool!! You can also mount it to the wall. Not only is this great to teach children to save, I think it's awesome for us parents! Forces you to put those quarters and pennies some where! I found a ton of change around the house, and my son helped me put them in our ATM machine. And what do you know $40.32 later... we were done LOL Amazing what you can find!




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: