Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Side With Quality!

Recommendations! Recommendations! Recommendations! The most important way to find any professional services is by recommendations and referrals! All I have to hear is one negative thing about a company and it turns me away! That is just me! But you tell me something good about company, I might be a client for life!

So I have a recommendation for you! If you live in the Dallas area and you are looking to remodel your home exterior with new siding or replacing some siding, then you must check out the great Dallas siding company! This Dallas family owned company has been in business since 1959! That is a company with experience under its belt! They are a member of the Better Business Bureau and of course fully insured for your protection!

Did you know that siding isn't just one type of material? You have many options such as aluminum, vinyl, wood, fiber cement, brick, stone, and stucco. If you have a good company they will help you pick the best option for your home needs within your budget.

They have some awesome before and after pictures of different siding projects they were involved with. So take my advice and give this family owned Dallas company some love!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: