Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Vent Valve is Open! lol


I have a question. Why is it that people or family (Not naming any nameslol) that do not like you.. continue to google your name or your families names???? (You know there are tracking programs that allows you to know when people google your name or your families names) The only thing I can think of is that person wants to find something wrong..or something they can use against me or my family. All I have to say is good luck.. you'll be looking alongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time!

But seriously quit googling(actually you have been using "yahoo" to search) my parents lol They have done nothing to you..they have always been kind to you. Oh and googling my brother and his family is not cool either UGH If you want to know how my family is doing then you can ask. :) My husband just tells me to ignore it.. and I try..but when you mess with my family it is difficult to overlook. This kind of goes along with an earlier post here!



3 comments:

Lilith Silvermane said...

Uhhh... kind of on /off the same topic.
There are programs?

Care to share with me? I'd love to know them... I am having a similar issue it seems.

Lee said...

I want to know what the programs are too!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

wow! didnt know there were such a thing... please share it or how to do that... I am curious too to see if anyone is searching or googling my family (one in particular, who has a past interest in one of our family).

Thanks :o)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: