Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop - Oops I am too late

I am participating with the Mcklinky Blog Hop. I just now figured it out! UGH! lol Mcklinky is an awesome way to have some new traffic flow your way and meet new bloggers!

This week we write a little introduction:

My name is Tara and I have been blogging for a couple years. I have 2 wonderful little kids and a very loving, talented, supportive husband. I turned 31 this year UGH!!! lol Let's see besides blogging, I love to read, crochet, travel, watch movies. I am 3rd of 8 kids. I grew up in the Philippines as a missionary kid (MK)..and spent the years before I was married, as a Pastor's Kid(PK) here in the states. I am incredibly thankful for our country and am really on a mission to help our military feel like America supports them. I started this blog over a year ago.. trying to trick myself into losing weight lol and I did. I lost 45 lbs to begin with ..then I slid right back down.. So I am trying to pick myself back up and get it together.. so I can be healthy.

So that is me! Hope you come back!

<span class=
Good grief I just realized I was too late to put the Blog Hop on my Blog this week lol So I will try again for Tuesday! :)


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: