Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do Your Homework!

Most of us all have a television or 10 in our homes. The technology has advanced us into a world of pure convenience. Instead of the 2 or 3 channels by antenna we have hundreds of channels. Instead of putting HUGE VCR tapes in and fast forwarding to the right place and hoping it records our favorite shows, we have dvrs with a single click the entire season of our favorite shows can be recorded.

Of course the only thing we really have to decide is what type of service we want to receive. Cable, Dish vrs DIRECT TV. Kaptain Satellite is a company website that compares DIRECTV Packages and Dish. This site gives you all the pros and cons, as well as the best place to purchase the service in your local area. You can also decide which type of Directv Receivers would be appropriate for your families needs. Always do your homework before investing, even if it's your TV service!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: