Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I am back woo hooo lol Enjoyed ten days away with my family! Now back home to plan my son's fifth birthday party this weekend..unpack all our suitcases..and get the house ready for lots of people! Our theme is Cat and the Hat ...so feel free to give me any ideas you might have lol. I'll list all the things I will be doing... for the party.. later on. And will post pictures.. next week.

Things always seem to work out in my imagination but when trying to make it work.. welllllll that is a completely different story. lol The biggest thing..I will try to tackle is to make a Cat an the Hat Cake AHHHH lol In my mind, this cake is shaped like the tall red and white striped hat.. the cat wears. soooooooooooo... we will see. Hopefully, Fondant will be my friend..this week!





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: