Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm In Heaven..."

Is it football season? You know how I always know which sport is coming up? (Because I personally do not follow sports too well) Is when my husband goes to his XBOX game archive and pulls out the current sport! So a couple of weeks ago, you can imagine what game came out of the vault! Football!!! He sleeps and breaths Football (as well as basketball and baseball!)! Along with his obsession he plays Fantasy Football! He loves it! The funny thing is you would think he was actually a coach or something, since he takes the picking of players so seriously!

I cannot wait to tell him about Waiver Wire! This website is completely dedicated to Fantasy Football. In other words, Heaven on Earth for my husband! Some of the things you will find at Waiver Wire are: Fantasy Football Drat Software, football news, analysis, a forum to chat it up, player comparisons, and total access to over 100 local NFL team news feeds!

Wavier Wire makes it pretty simple to sign up! You can sign up for free with the Stimulus Package or you can sign up with a bit more features through the In-Season Pass for $9.99 and lastly they have the Full-Season Pass, in which you get the works! Spread the word to your football loving fans that Wavier Wire is the new fantasy football Heaven!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: