Monday, August 31, 2009

Moving Right Along...

There aren't too many people that I run across that know more about "moving" than I do! To date I have moved (from childhood to now) over 50 times!! And as you can imagine having that kind of track record, one would require some experience with packing boxes. Just because I know how to pack a good box doesn't mean I enjoy it! haha! There are so many facets to moving.. Trying to find a good moving company, or moving truck, or even a storage facility. Sometimes, even your house that you have lived your whole life.. well things just seem to overflow, and yet you hate to get rid of the kids childhood toys, and special memories.

I think self storage is such a great idea! To find a reputable place that is clean, dependable, and safe! Whether you need Self Storage Units Phoenix AZ or self storage units in Davie, FL there is a company that stands by their company. Offering up friendly, professional managers on staff, and convenient locations.

The storage unit have climate control, which I personally think is huge! For instance if you have a piano, or something that needs to be kept away from cold or heat.. A climate controlled storage space is the only way you prevent damage.

My parents happen to live in AZ, and I could imagine that if they needed a Self Storage Units Phoenix AZ that they would definitely appreciate all the amenities this company has to offer. They would specially appreciate the fact that self storage company offers all the packing supplies you would need in a move. That makes it convenient, fast, and definitely a one stop shop!



1 comment:

Neas Nuttiness said...

Wow - 50 moves - I can't begin to imagine that!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: