Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quality You Can Count On!

Now is the time to buy furniture! When you see sale or clearance you know it's time! I found a furniture website that has some pretty amazing Summer Deals on some gorgeous pieces of Home Furnishings.

Right now they have some pretty fantastic deals up to 75% off!!! Let me tell you about some of these deals.

*Free Shipping on all Bathroom Vanities , FREE sinks and faucets with select bathroom vanities.

*Free Shipping on all Bedroom Sets, 25% off of Armoires, 10% off of High Chests, 10% off of 2nd night stand, 10% off of any mattress (most of these discounts are along with the purchase of a bedset)

*Free Shipping on all Dining Sets! 10% off of the China Cabinets and Server Cabinets (free shipping if purchased with the Dining Set)

*Free Shipping on selected collections of Outdoor Furniture.


This company has the most beautiful and ornate furniture. Some of my favorites are the Fireplaces and Bedroom Furniture! You must check out the Youth Furniture! The rooms designed for girls are amazing. The fairytale type of rooms. I would of loved to have a room with such lovely furniture when I was little! If you enjoy game room tables they have some beautiful pieces including Poker Tables.Everything here is of impeccable quality!

The cool thing is there is a complete hassle free money back guarantee! Don't wait too long Summer will ride off into the sunset soon..carrying the Sale sign with it!



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: