Thursday, August 27, 2009

Xbox, Milk, and the Future of this Country - It's Time We Take a Stand..And Claim BACK AMERICA!

I am not sure if anyone cares but .... lol I was watching the news earlier and I heard that Microsoft is lowering the price of their XBOX starting tomorrow by $100! I hope that is the 360 as well because my husband wants to upgrade!!! lol :)

Also, heard that Milk is going down to .99 a gallon...hmmm... no sure why that is!

* * * * * *

Also, on a more serious note. I know there are a lot of you out there that watch Fox News..and then there are a lot of you out there that don't watch Fox News just because of what you "hear" about it! I happen to only watch Fox News..after seeing for myself that all the other news channels weren't reporting the entire stories..and were quite biased. Anyway, I would really really like to encourage you.. perhaps more challenge you for people who are frowning at me right now..for merely mentioning Fox News lol, to watch Glen Beck today and the rest of the week. He is on at 5pm Eastern standard time.. 2 pm Pacific. This week..

Why is this week important to watch? Glen has been doing a great deal of research and is uncovering a whole lot of interesting things about our country our government today. Along with facts, documents, and actual video clips. So it's not just his "conspiratorial" (is that word?) thinking.. all his research is backed by facts. Whether or not you love or hate the guy.. I challenge you to watch him this week.. and listen to what he has to say. Do you realize he has been receiving death threats for sometime now..and has bodyguards with him at all times. Why would a guy.. risk his life to tell us the truth? Because it's important.. and if we don't listen.. I am afraid of what direction our country will be headed.

I think part of the problem with "us" is that we don't want to believe.. We don't want to believe that there are actually plans in the works..for America to completely change and turn away from the very foundation we are trying so hard to adhere.

Did you realize there are now 32 Czars with the present Administration? And that many of the 32 have the most crazy thinking I have ever heard.. I talked about a couple of the Czars..remember the one before that believed Animals should have the right to take Humans to court and sue? And then the other Czar that said Trees should have the right to sue! Oh..and one I heard yesterday.. A CZAR that agrees with Chavez in Venezuela.. and that he did an incredible job in bringing revolution to his country. This CZAR is the one that would control the media.

If you don't lift up the rug and sweep.. you will never know how much dirt accumulates.. Don't you think it's time we sweep under the rug.. and throw a little bleach down too?

I for one am not willing for my children or my family lose our country. I am not willing to be told what I have to do. Free speech.. may not be around much longer.. (another interesting interview from a different CZAR. He claimed that Free speech is only a distraction.. to make us feel like we have a voice) WOW.

I don't care if you are democrat, republican, or from crazyville.. WAKE UP! This isn't about Party.. this is about your future..and my future! There may come a day..that we have no voice at all.




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: