Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Bloggest Loser Sunday Update

The Bloggest Loser Sunday Update!

Is it that time already? Well, this week has been up and down. I exercised a few times, half way followed my diet. I think what I really need is a change of schedule and pace. A couple of mornings this last week, I woke up pretty early and exercised. Early morning and night is the best time for me to get a workout in.

I had eggs and coffee every morning this week..and a couple of lunches I had Tuna. However, I will say my greatest struggle is between 2 and 5pm! I can hardly take it lol It's like this voice whispering to me from the kitchen. I know I can overcome this part. I have so many times before...

I really need to focus!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no good news to report as far as the scale.. in fact when I stood on it this morning, I nearly chucked it out the window! Surely it's malfunctioning!!!! GRRR

I think I am going to try the Biggest Loser 6 week DVD exercise challenge! I just finished "watching" the DVD while I was riding the stationary bike. The DVD is definitely something I can do during the day with my kids playing around me.

My youngest brother was married this last week.. and I suddenly felt my age! I am tired of feeling tired..and rolling out of bed. lol Time to make a change. Calories in and Calories Out!



Until next week!

Photobucket









3 comments:

Hyla said...

Go Tara!

Dont make yourself wait 2-5 to eat anything, grab an apple, a banana, a bunch of grabs. Something. It is better to eat 5-6 small meals when you are hungry than to eat 3 big a day

Kris said...

Hyla's right--a few small meals a day! This has got to be a lifestyle change--not just a fad diet! C'mon Tara, you can do it! Look at Tara from Biggest Loser!

Tara said...

Definitely not doing a fad diet! Any change.. is a life change..no matter which "diet" you choose. The diet I use works for me.. when I am past the craving.. part i have no problem.. and I lose weight. I just have to get past the first week of cravings. :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: