Saturday, September 19, 2009

Keep the Lights On

I was watching a show earlier today called "The Colony". At first, I couldn't figure out what in the world was the point of this 'reality' show! So of course I had to run to my computer and look it up. Basically, the show was designed to see how humans would react in case of a major catastrophe. They were assigned all kinds of tasks of survival. I started thinking..what would we do if our water went out..or we lost our electricity?! There are so many things we can today to prepare ourselves for any emergency.

Having a generator on hand is extremely important. Whether for your business or home. An online company, that I ran across, offers all kinds of generators. From Diesel Generator , to natural gas generator , to even trailer mounted generators, they have it all! You can request a quote online and any of the sales representatives will be happy to answer any of your questions. They do explain a bit about each generator and how it is best used. For instance the Diesel Generator can be built to your needs. I wouldn't honestly know the first thing about choosing a generator for our home, but I am glad that there is a company who will walk me through the entire process and give me an honest quote!







1 comment:

Kris said...

Hey--where is your Bloggest Loser post young lady? Hmmmm?

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: