Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Bloggest Loser Sunday Update

Bloggest Loser Update:

This last week was better than the week before! But still I could and can do better. I did exercise a few times. My eating was okay. The scale went down 1 lb.

Am I committed? Some days I am 110%. And others... not so much. Just like Kris blogged about today.. I feel like it something way deeper.. and something that really holds me back. Is it my deep eternal love for double stuffed Oreos? or is it that I allow everyone else to come before me? Or that I let things bother me to much and soothe myself with food? Perhaps it's all three of those...

Webfetti.com

Losing 45 lbs last year was something I didn't appreciate at the time.. now I look back having gained it all back, with a much greater appreciation for the pounds lost and the work I put into it. It really is time to put me back in line..and take care of me!

Just a side note, the carb diet I am on.. is life changing. Is it a fad diet? I have no idea..what makes a fad diet.. But I think that no matter what you choose..whether it's to cut out some carbs, or eat 10 carrots a day, or cut out double stuffed oreos.. they are all life changing. And cause you to change the way you eat, the way you think. For me the Carb Addict Diet, fits me.. it is the only "way of eating" that I have ever found that completely curbs my cravings..and a diet that I actually enjoy! :)

Until next week!
Photobucket






5 comments:

Hyla said...

You are going to do great!

Heather said...

Sometimes I think it is just easier to eat and avoid than deal with something. No one said losing was going to be easy but you are still here and trying that says something.

otin said...

I have lost 42 lbs and really need to lose at least another 30! I just ate pizza for dinner, I feel very guilty!

Kris said...

One pound is better than no pounds girl. Trust me!! As long as you're changing your life you're doing good...and you have a point there!

Sara said...

Your right, each person has to conceive their own way. Way to go, 1lb down!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: