Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Getting Ready to Entertain!

Time to talk about a store wide clearance sale on a awesome furniture site! Alright, how many of you are hosting Thanksgiving or Christmas for the first time this year? Raise your hands? Are you trying to figure out how and where to seat everyone? Why bother fishing out all the card tables, and borrowing every chair from the neighborhood when you can buy a beautiful table at clearance price, with room enough to seat all your family and friends.

All Dining Sets are between 45% to 75% off the retail price, plus FREE shipping! If you are looking to spruce up your bathroom with a new bathroom vanity then you are in luck because they are also 45% to 75% off of the retail price plus FREE shipping! Convinced yet? Alright, let me tell you more. They have office furniture, entertainment pieces, Poker Tables, Bathroom Vanities just about any kind of furniture you could want for your home. There are options for formal dining sets, and casual, formal living room, and casual, well you get my point.

I found this furniture website so easy to navigate, and the pictures of each furniture product are detailed and colorful. Take some time to check out the furniture.. it's on clearance after all!






*This was a paid post.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: