Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Give Your Bedroom A Makeover

I used to like furniture shopping.. until a few years ago.. when we had to deal with pushy, annoying salesmen! Thank goodness for the Internet! You can buy everything online..well almost everything.

There is a company website that sells absolutely beautiful bedroom furniture. Just browsing through their site, I was so impressed with the selection and obvious quality of their furniture. Whether your style is for Contemporary Bedroom Furniture or the old world more traditional style of bedroom furniture or even bedroom furniture for your kids, this company seems to have it all.

If I were to choose one set for myself.. Well, choosing one is so difficult, but I think I would lean towards the more Traditional Montford Canopy bed. Oh my goodness, this bed is gorgeous! The wood is Birch. And they actually have the California King Size! We can never find bedroom sets in the California King Size.

I found that the website is super easy to navigate, loaded with options. Right now they are having their Fall Sale, where you can receive between 45%-75% off their Discount Bedroom Furniture, and the bonus of FREE shipping on all Bed Sets! With a hassle free money back guarantee, well you run out of excuses...go check them out!





****This is a Sponsored Post. Please check out the Disclosure I have on the sidebar!






*This is a paid post

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: