Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Just Can't Take It Anymore!

I really do not know how much more of this I can stand. To say I am frustrated...well that is not adequate. To say I am angry.. that is a little closer.. I sit here.. on the side lines.. watching our country.. take leaps and bounds to a place that our Founding Fathers never intended.

Do you know what is going on? Do you realize the kind of people that are popping into power every single day? Do you question why there are so many "CZARS"? Do you question why most of them stand for the most crazy and radical thinking.. ? Some self proclaimed Marxists? Do you realize that even our free speech is in question?

Next month I believe it is.. a group of "power" people are meeting together to discuss the media, journalism..and which direction this country should go..

Did you read the article about the FTC wanting to crack down and start regulating Bloggers? That means You and Me! You can read that here!

Do these things bother you? I am a Mom standing here on the sidelines.. and I am throwing my bottled water down, setting my purse to the side, and demanding the referees start calling a fair game. I will not stand by anymore. You know why I care so much about this country? I have two pretty good reasons.. and those are my kids.

Please, I really do beg you..let's not sit idle anymore. Remember who we are... Remember how this nation came to be... Remember how hard those who came before us fought for our freedom... Things are being set in motion right now..that will pave the way for our kids.. future. As a Christian, I have faith and peace that God is in control and He has a perfect plan that is so much bigger than I can ever see. I feel that I do .. we all have a responsibility to preserve the blessings that God has given us. To take care of our families.. our country.

When is the last time you read the Constitution? Go Read it!

If you are looking for a place of like minded people.. and you need encouragement. Or frankly you just feel like you are alone..and no one around you believes that this country is in trouble.. Then the wait is over!

Here are two awesome websites! You must join!

For Moms: asamom.org



On these websites you will find regular American's tired ... and sick of being tired.. and ready to be heard..and stand up to make a difference. Go to the websites and find out what you can do just where you are! The Sleeping Giant is wide AWAKE!









No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: