Friday, October 23, 2009



"Lights Out for Liberty!"

Join us this Veteran's Day,
November 11th,
at 11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
for 11 minutes of darkness all across America.


This year we turn out the lights,
Next year we vote out the 111th Congress.
'Stimulus,' 'Cap and Trade,' free market & health care takeovers-
3 strikes, they're out.

In order to create dramatic satellite images:

10:45 PM, EST: Light your home, inside and out.
11:00 PM, EST: Turn off all the lights.
11:11 PM, EST: Turn your lights back on again, for at least 15 minutes.


Each year, on the eleventh day of the eleventh month, we honor those who have fought to protect our country and preserve our Constitution.
Now, it's our turn. Stop the president from signing the Copenhagen Treaty. Stop the Congress from their radical expansion of the federal government.

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny;

When the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson








Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: