Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Son.. Moving in... ~ Wasn't quite Wordless! :)

What is the significance of two backpacks leaning against the wall...? Well, my 5 year old son came into our room the other night.. with these two bags in tow.. I asked him what in the world he was doing ...and he replied "Oh, I decided that I am moving into you and Daddy's room. So I packed up some of my stuff" LOL He began to show me the items...he packed..some underwear, tshirts, shorts, some favorite cars, a few things.. I wasn't quite sure why he decided to include in his major move down the hallway. He insisted on hanging his underwear on hangers in our closet lol.

Just so you know....we did not let him move in lol I love him..but I didn't decorate his room all cute for nothing! :)














7 comments:

Bridgette said...

Aww how sweet! Happy WW!!

sheila said...

OMG, that was funny! great post! lol

blueviolet said...

Cute! But no go.

Auntie E said...

Nice post. we are not allow to use the wheels back pack at school. But I like them.

Dee said...

That is SOOO funny! And sweet...

Marie said...

How cute! At least he packed underwear :-)

shopannies said...

This is such a sweet post your little boy must have a heart full of love for mommy and daddy

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: