Thursday, October 1, 2009

Smart Options!

Webfetti.com


I don't know about you..but I am becoming very weary of seeing our "Economy" yoyo! Does anyone know where our country is headed? You hear one day.. the unemployment rate has dropped significantly, then I see our local news report that our state has an all time high of 14% unemployment rate! It's enough to make you crazy! With uncertain times, brings circumstances into all of our life's that are unexpected. Just take a drive down your street and see how many homes have been foreclosed. I am sure not one of those families expected to have to give up their home due to job loss. When these type of things happen often times you feel lost and out of options. And sometimes it's necessary to use a cash advance loan service. These type of services are designed to help you in a time of need.

I can remember years ago when I was single, living on my own, I couldn't seem to come up with enough money to pay my rent. There wasn't anyone that could help me. So I used a cash advance loan service. I will tell you it's not something I would recommend on everyday basis, but for me that saved me that month! I was charged a very low interest and able to repay them the next week with my paycheck. I was thankful there was an option.

There seem to be cash advance services on every corner, and some have very bad reputations. Make sure you do your homework first! There is a cash service online that offers an easy credit free check application and if you qualify, you could receive your money within 24 hours into your account! Don't get all excited and start seeing $$ signs! You do have to pay it back! It's called a loan, and not to be used lightly! Check the cash spot usa out, and do your homework! It's all about smart options!









No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: