Thursday, November 19, 2009

America..the Beautiful! Things You Need to Know! Please READ

A few things we American's need to know:

Saturday November 21st, the Senate will be voting on the Health Care Bill.. If you have done any research at all.. you will know this is very very very bad for this country!


***You can read the Health Care Bill.. HERE (Beware its over 2000 pages)


***Sen. Reid’s Government-Run Health Plan Requires a Monthly Abortion Fee - Click HERE To read the article.



***Are you aware as well..that the government announced this week that they didn't feel that it was profitable for women to get Mammograms at 40, however they should wait until they are 50 years old to begin the screening. They also went on to say that Doctors should NO longer encourage patients to perform self breast exams. Hmmmm.... you can read about this HERE


***H1N1 Vaccines becoming Mandatory in some states READ HERE!
(A boy was held down and was forced to have the shot)



It's very important that we get involved! Some Senators that are still on the Fence about the voting of the Health Care Bill are: CALL THEM!!!

Senator Bill Nelson 202-224-5274
Senator Evan Bayh 202-224-5623
Senator Mary Landrieu 202-224-5824


Most importantly Pray for America!

reagan.png




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: