Monday, November 2, 2009

Calling All Bike Lovers!

Do you like to ride motor bikes or know someone who does? There is a online company that seems to have everything and anything you might need to ride a motorbike efficiently. From brakes, chain sprockets, exhausts and air filters to hand controls and seats, they have a wide variety for all your needs.

Of course if you want to look cool riding your motorbike you must check out all their awesome outerwear. Leather jackets, armor, gloves, helmets all come in variety of colors and sizes. I had no idea.. there was different types of helmets! AGV helmets, arai helmets, and Street Bike Helmets are just a few of options they offer.

This motorbike company website is super easy to navigate. All the products are listed on the left hand side. I love that they have the shopping basket on the main page. That way you can see immediately what you have been shopping for instead of having to click to another page. If you want to receive all their latest updates on new products you can receive their email newsletter by signing up at the bottom of the page.

All of their items are high quality and high performance! So if you are a bike lover.. check out the site! Christmas is just around the corner... hint hint!









No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: